Do You Have A Stye?
Learn what to do until your walk-in appointment at TSO Fall Creek in Humble, Texas
If you have ever had eyelid swelling associated with excessive tearing, eye pain, or even a red bump or lump that resembles a pimple or boil on your eyelid then you probably had a stye.
Styes are normally caused by a staphylococcus infection of the oil glands in the eyelids. If a stye does not appear to be improving within 48 hours, you should consult the optometrist at in Humble.
Our helpful staff at TSO Fall Creek in Humble, Texas will get you set you setup with an appointment, so we can treat your ailment. There are a few do’s and don’ts when you have a stye.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
* We are closed weekdays from 1PM - 2PM for lunch.